- The Scholarship is open to male or female residents of Prince Edward County.
- The applicant must have been a resident of Prince Edward County for a minimum of two (2) consecutive years prior to applying for this scholarship.
- The applicant must be pursuing post-secondary training at a recognized institution, college, trade school or apprenticeship, in Ontario.
- The completed application must be received by the Prince Edward District W.I. Secretary by June 07, 2021.
- An applicant can win the Prince Edward District Women’s Institute Skilled Trades Scholarship only once.
- The Scholarship value is $1,000. Should the winner not be able to fulfill the criteria, the runner up will receive the scholarship.
- The winner should be available to receive the scholarship in person